Monday, October 29, 2007

Gift Sets and Packaging Preview

I will be offering oatmeal pinstripe gift boxes with pretty sheer organza ribbon in either wine or old willow (soft antique green) that can be purchased separately.

These will be perfect to place either my 8 oz jar of lotion or sugar scrub inside. I will most likely offer this wrapped (with natural wood excelsior padding on the inside) or I can ship it flat (as the box folds) and you would get the ribbon on the side (no filler).

The new gift set I plan to offer will come in a pear tree decorative gable box and will include 1 full size jar of sugar scrub, 1 full size jar of lotion and 1 bar of soap. You will have 3 holiday scent choices for this set. This may or may not give you the option of having a 3-in1- gel instead of the scrub.

No comments: