Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Soaps Coming Soon


Just in case you were wondering, the next soap I will have available for purchase will be Mardi Gras. I can't imagine anyone not loving this one - unless you hate fruit scents! So, keep a lookout for this one.

I did say Egyptian Dragon was arriving in March, but I may delay that one a bit. That's up in the air right now, but I DO plan on making it! Of course you can get many of my other products scented with this exotic fragrance, so at least the "scent" is available.


April - I will be bringing back Chamomile and Lavender soap again - BUT - there's a new twist. It will now have a blend of both Chamomile and Lavender essentials oils as well as Lavender Butter :-) and of course, some of the dried herbs. Both oils help to offer calming, healing, anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits and the lavender butter, which has sweet almond oil, can help to moisturize dry skin, alleviate itching, and relieve oily skin patches.

No comments: