Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holiday Scents - Price Increases & Reductions

Two new scents and soaps were recently added to be available year round and for the upcoming holiday: Soap Suds and Midnight Pomegranate. I also have the Gingerbread Man Goats Milk Soap and Southern Pumpkin Pie. The last "holiday" type soap I will be making, in very small quantities, will be Mistletoe. I realize this was not on my poll but because of the great downturn in the economy, I will not be adding any other holiday/Christmas type scents as everyone is hurting and watching what they spend so I too must be cautious with adding way too many choices to my lineup of soaps at this time.

I have had to increase the price slightly on my soaps and the Jelly Jar Scents as the cost of ingredients and materials are always on the rise, but I have also reduced the initial price of the 8 oz Goats Milk Lotion, Sugar Scrubs and Dead Sea Salts, as well as placed several soaps on sale or clearance.

Over the course of the next few months I plan to discontinue some more items and scents that don't appear to be very popular anymore. This will allow me to keep streamlining my products and continue to offer a variety that hopefully everyone can enjoy :-)

No comments: