Monday, January 5, 2009

2 New Soaps Coming Soon!



Two new soaps and scents will be offered soon! -UPDATE - Now Available!

First will be Tibetan Sunset - an exotic and mystical fragrance with notes of Amber, Myrrh, Sandalwood and Patchouli.

The next will be part of my naturally scented soaps, made with a blend of essential oils, called Intoxication - a drea
my floral blend with notes of Jasmine, Rose, Sandalwood. -

These will also be available in the 3-in-1 Sprays, lotion, milk baths and 3-in-1 Bath Soap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so very excited about these new fragrances!

Wendy said...

Oh, that's great to hear! I thought it was time to add another "exotic" fragrance to the choices and take care of my customers that like those scents :-) and I had fun trying to create the names :-)